Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Healing Scriptures

In a similar vein to the Healing Playlist, I have Scriptures related to healing that I've been meditating on and praying over ZL. They increase my faith and, I hope, the effectiveness of my prayers.

- Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all of His benefits, who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:2-5

- And all the people were trying to touch Him, for power was coming from Him and healing them all. Luke 6:19

- I, the Lord, am your healer. Exodus 15:26d

- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and tun away from evil. It will be healing to your body and refreshment to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8

- But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings, and you will go forth and skip like calves from the stall. Malachi 4:2

- By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through Him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see. Acts 3:16

- Jesus was going through all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness. Matthew 9:35

Again, I share these for those in a similar position or those who want to stand with us in seeing ZL healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment