Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jump in!

Okay, I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog to document the process of our journey through and (in faith) out of autism since we got our PDD-NOS diagnosis for Z back in June. It's been a wild ride since that time (as it was several months beforehand), and I just haven't had the breathing space to do so.

Do I have "spare time" now? No, not really. But there are some specific things I feel like the Lord is prompting me to document, so here I am.

Randomly, what was the final catalyst was that a friend of a friend on Facebook asked about autism spectrum disorders (ASD's), and I wanted to link him to the graphic that ML and I created to explain Z's diagnosis to family and friends. But I didn't have a good place to post it. It didn't really fit on my regular blog. So I decided to go ahead and create this one.

I hope to come back and fill in some of our journey to this date soon. But for now, welcome to our journey to Finding Zachariah.

No comments:

Post a Comment